Check your tickets at the box office (date, place, zone…). Once purchased, no seat changes are allowed. Refunds are only allowed in the event of cancellation or postponement of the performance. Keep your tickets until the end of the show, they may be requested by the venue manager.
It will not be possible to enter the hall once the performance has begun. The use of cell phones, cameras, laser pointers or any type of audiovisual recording is prohibited, as well as drinking and eating inside the hall. Pets are not allowed except for guide dogs. The Theater reserves the right to relocate the location if the technical needs inherent to the staging so require. More information at www.teatroprincipaldealicante.com
People with reduced mobility have a reserved and limited space in the Theater. For any further information, please call 965 202 380. Please inform us in advance in case of wheelchair access to the Theater.
MINIMUM AGE FOR ATTENDANCE
In accordance with the Theater’s evacuation plan, all spectators are required to purchase and occupy a seat regardless of their age. The minimum age for attendance at Theater events is two years old, except for children’s events. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Seniors over 65 years of age: 25% (all sectors and in all the functions where it is consigned)
- Under 25 years of age: 25% (all sectors and in all functions where consigned)
- Unemployed: 15% (all sectors and in all functions where indicated)
- Undergraduate students: 30% (all departments and all functions where indicated)
- Dance students: 20% (all sectors and at all functions where consigned)
- Theater Students (50% in amphitheater in the events to be consigned)
- Theater voucher: 180 €. 10 theater tickets in Courtyard and Club Seats only.
To prove entitlement to the discount, the relevant documentation must be presented in each case (ID card, student card, certificate of employment, etc.). Accreditation must be made at the door prior to each performance. Discounts are not cumulative. Discounts are not cumulative with season tickets.
Groups: a group is considered to be a request for tickets for a minimum of 15 people for the same event in the same session. To purchase these tickets, please contact the Theater by phone at 965 202 380 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the box office: from 12 noon to 2 pm and from 5 to 9 pm
By phone 965 202 380 (by any bank card)
La Montañeta Parking: you can get a special discount with your ticket. For more information, go to: www.parkingcentroalicante.es
Teatro Principal de Alicante
Plaza de Ruperto Chapí s/n – 03001 – Alicante Telf: 965 203 100 Extensión 1 email@example.com